The West as a civilization is nearing a point of no return. But what has brought us to this point? What has hurried us headlong into destruction? After all, we have not come to this event horizon by accident.
So with no further ado, these are the Eight Enemies of the West:
1. The renunciation of religion: Whether one believes in religion or not, there is very little doubt that human beings are religious animals by design. There has never been a society without religion, and even where religion is condemned, for instance in the case of the Soviet Union, it is always kept alive secretly, and flourishes quickly once freedom is again established. Man is the religious animal, and the psychology of man requires religion. For it is religion that teaches us that we are greater than what we appear to be, and it is religion that is the foundation of all our striving to be more than merely a beast. Without this, we regress into a state of glorified savagery, feeding and fucking like beasts- but with nicer toys. Thus do we glory in our bestiality; civilization collapses.
2. The post-modern contempt for truth: When God dies, truth dies. The concept of God is the foundation for the concept of truth, for God represents a reality beyond the merely conditional, and thus, God represents something that can be known that is not subject to bias, and will not pass away. That is truth by definition. When God dies, truth dies; when truth dies, objectivity declines and egos run rampant- and there is nothing that destroys the bonds that bind men together so quickly as the unchecked ego.
3. The removal of the father from the natural family, and its subsequent moral deterioration: Father is the name for God. We are naturally predisposed to view the father as the mortal representation of God because it is the father that has power in this world, damn the feminists. The father is larger, stronger, more violent, and less empathetic to suffering than the mother- and thus more frightening. Fear of God and fear of the father go hand in hand. For it is only through fear of the father that man learns to discipline himself. The cultivation of self-discipline is only possible via submission, that is, through obedience to a more powerful agent, which is the father. The father is the first power man learns to obey, and only through obedience to the father does a man learn to obey himself. Where the father is lacking, a new father must be found, else a boy remains forever a boy, never learning to master himself, and remaining forever a slave to his own passions. This does not make a good citizen.
4. The reduction of manhood to a measure of money: When the father is lacking, the entire notion of what makes a man becomes shallow, superficial. Man as causa prima, as pater familia, as master of himself and master of his family, and thus as the motive force behind moral and social development- that man fades away and is replaced with...what? He is transformed from a spiritual being into a source of production; he ceases to be a father, a leader, a hunter, a pastor, and becomes a mere worker, a tool of labor, a cog in a machine that grinds his manhood to dust. We regress into Marxism. The question, "What is a man?" is thus replaced by the question, "What does he possess?" And this question is infinitely less meaningful.
5. The reduction of womanhood to a measure of sexual satisfaction: Women do not fare much better, for when manhood is destroyed, so too is womanhood. Womanhood is a support role, and necessarily so. This does not mean it is less valuable: All the qualities of womanhood are absolutely necessary to human health and happiness, both personally and culturally. But it is still a supporting role, for where the man leads, risks himself, and ultimately must be willing to be sacrificed for the sake of the tribe, the woman heals him, provides refuge, and normalizes the chaos that comes with that perpetual striving so typical of male psychology. After all, what does it mean to be a woman, a lover, a mother, a loving and caring power in a world all too lacking in love and care, without a man who is worthy of all this?
6. The mass hormonal castration of boys through soy products: This is the single most horrifying aspect of vegetarianism, which is itself an odd sort of sidelong attack on manhood via the condemnation of hunting, animal husbandry, and so forth, all of which are representative of masculinity. Traditionally, men have been hunters; women have been gatherers. So an attack on hunting, meat products, etc, is really a symbolic attack on manhood as such. Tragically, this has resulted in a radical increase in the use of soy products by feminists and vegetarians, which has the ultimate effect of suppressing the normal sexual-developmental trajectory of boys. Soy products quite literally turn young boys into a kind of half-female abortion of manhood, and they are doing so on a massive scale.
7. The social stigmatization of boyhood throughout school, and of manhood thereafter: Boyhood has been roundly condemned in schools for decades. What boys require in order to develop normally as boys is very different than what girls require in order to develop normally as girls, and there is an excellent case to be made for sexual segregation in the school system, which is almost entirely geared towards female psychology: "Sit down. Be quiet. Stop fidgeting. Don't bully. Don't quarrel. No fighting. Be nice. Why are you so competitive? After all, everyone gets a trophy..." All of this is contrary to the nature of boys, and teaches boys to be ashamed of the very qualities that are intended to be cultivated in order to make them fully functional men.
8. The digital revolution: Social media has been shown to be positively correlated with everything from depression to loneliness, and is probably a strong influencing factor on teen suicide. Tragically, its poison runs deeper than that, for the digital revolution has radically altered the manner in which boys play, discover the world, and struggle for superiority over one another, all of which are necessary in order for boys to develop into men. Boys are becoming less aggressive and more isolated, less prone to competitiveness with other boys, less capable of navigating their own emotions, and less effective in interacting with others. This has of course resulted in far-reaching consequences come adulthood, including a rising inability to establish connections with other men, with desirable women, and a growing sense of listlessness. The digital revolution has made our world more theoretical and less practical. But we as human beings need to feel the world, to reach out and touch it, to wrap our arms around those that we love and our hands around the throats of those that we hate. We are organic, and we must live in the world organically. When this need is thwarted, we grow inward, insidiously: Our competitiveness becomes petty online sniping; our need for human connection becomes porn addiction; our sense of purpose in life deteriorates and eventually fades away...
This is where we are today; we are sowing what we have reaped.
God have mercy.
~ Joshua van Asakinda
21 April, 2018